Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Mailbox -- Week of March 20

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that was post inspired by Alea and hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. Check out her post to see what others received in their mailboxes this week!



       
 Blink & Caution -- Tim Wynne-Jones
Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? -- Louise Rennison
Stop in the Name of Pants -- Louise Rennison

    
Close to Famous -- Joan Bauer
One Crazy Summer -- Rita Williams-Garcia
Death Cloud-- Andrew Lane

     
Sean Griswold's Head -- Lindsey Leavitt
Wither -- Lauren DeStefano
Timeless (ARC) -- Alexandria Monir  

2 comments:

  1. You got some excellent books this week! I cannot wait to read Timeless and Wither! I really liked Close to Famous- very cute story.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab set! i really want to read Close to Famous. I just finished Sean Griswold's Head. I loved it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete