Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Rivals - Lauren Kunze & Rina Onur

Rivals - Lauren Kunze & Rina Onur

Callie Andrews, her roommates, friends, acquaintance, boyfriends, etc are now in their 2nd semester at Harvard. Things aren't much better.

Callie must find compromise between time with her friends, work, society demands with the Hasty Pudding club, Clint - the perfect boyfriend, Gregory - the possibly could have been perfect boyfriend, and classes.

That's a lot for a young freshman.


This is book #3 in The Ivy series.
Book #4 (Scandal) - Release date: December 18




This series is my guilty pleasure. As a middle school librarian, I read 100% YA Lit. What I buy usually goes into my school library. This series does not. It's about college age students and a bit too mature for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment