Tuesday, May 1, 2012
12 Things to do Before You Crash and Burn
James "Hercules" Martino's father died. He doesn't miss him. His father, the bestselling self-help author, was an ass.
Herc has been sent to stay with his uncle during the summer. His Uncle Anthony has given Herc a list of 12 things to do.
1. Choose a mission.
2. Find the best pizza joint in town.
3. Clean out the garage.
4. Muck the stalls at Riverbend Farm.
5. Read a complete book under a tree.
6. Go to a place of worship and pray.
7. Go on seven job interviews.
8. Spent the day thinking big thoughts. Write them down.
9. Eat a meal with a stranger.
10. Make your uncle something.
11. Recite a poem at Blake's Coffee Shop Midnight Poetry Reading.
12. Complete your mission