Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

159 -- Scars

Day 183 -- Book 159
Scars -- Cheryl Rainfield

Kendra cuts to release the pressure. She was sexually abused as a child. She doesn't know the identity of her abuser.

At fifteen, Kendra has a support group of her therapist, art teacher, and her (possible more than) friend Meghan. Kendra's mother believes that the world revolves around her.

Matters get worse when Kendra begins receiving disturbing notes. She knows that someone is following her and watching her every move.

Kendra is forced to face her past.

1 comment:

  1. This book really stuck with me, and I couldn't get it out of my mind. Loved this book, and I love Cheryl even more. Check out her interview on my blog. It is riveting! http://booksbypamelathompson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete